Welcome to the Fast Easy Bread Blog

Welcome! This blog is to share ideas on how to make homemade bread, cinnamon rolls, pizza, main dish braids and so much more, in less than 60 minutes. That is right, from start to eating in less than 60 minutes! It really can be done and we'll show you how to do it. You can be the hero of the house! Amaze your friends, neighbors, and co-workers with delicious fast, easy, homemade bread. Come back often to learn and share new tricks, tips, and recipes with us here at Fast Easy Bread.



Thursday, July 14, 2011

Want S'more?




I am in Utah on vacation and loving it! I have to say Texas is amazing, I love the people but I couldn't take the heat so I got out of that kitchen.

While on vacation I have been baking some Fast Easy Bread and enjoying the new recipe for the S'more braid! Thanks Jen Cusano, the S'more braid is for everyone who said I love chocolate and bread can you mix them together? YES, YES you can thanks to Jen my Texas friend, who is feeling like she is roasting in the Texas heat! Sorry... but come November you will be eating yummy soup in a Bread Bowl and eating my other favorite braid, The Caramel Apple Braid!

I was featured on my dear friends blog making yummy Fast Easy Bread treats including the S'more braid. Check it out http://www.vonnierombom.blogspot.com/

Here is the recipe for the S'more Braid below

First roll out 1/2 the dough recipe to make a Braid,

then for the bottom layer its 1 sleeve of Graham Crackers crushed and 1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup of chocolate chips
drizzle 1/4 of a can of sweetened condensed milk (I love this stuff, its a dessert all by itself)
3 scoops of marshmellow fluff. Spread it out as best you can.
Braid the dough and drizzle 1/4 more of the can of sweetened condensed milk on top
sprinkle with chocolate chips for fun!

1 comment:

  1. We were lucky enough to taste this smore bread prepared by Lindsey and I must say - it's amazing! Thanks for coming to our home and getting us hooked on the stuff...I think...

    ReplyDelete